Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Jammers world.....

Jammer and Dallen (Jo's boy)

Well,
Jamison turned 15 on July 1st. He is now driving...with a permit. He just made the HS golf team. Yeah!!! He is in a band called "A Silent Homecoming." He plays electric guitar. He is keeping us busy now that Nik is gone. Him and his best friend Conner took the train to Portland the weekend we moved Nikki down. They went golfing a couple of times with Chris. They are going to Boise for a few days over the holiday weekend. He is now officially taller than me and I think his dad. His hands are bigger than his dads and his feet I am pretty sure.....size 15. Yikes!

9-12-07
Jamison and his dad went driving last night and it was scary from what I am told. Jamison went to pull out and didn't realize that a car was as close as it was and they almost got hit. Chris turned and saw the car and told Jammer (nickname) to "hit it" (the gas). I would have yelled "oh shit" we're about to get hit. T
hat is why I don't drive with new drivers. All I can handle is the neighborhood.

He started 10th grade last week and has been so busy with homework and golf. His goal is to get good grades this year and study hard so he can go to Highline community College for his last 2 years of HS and finish with his AA. Nikki did it and she is technically a Sophmore in college. She only went for her Senior year though.
(Jammer @ Lake Tapps)

1 comment:

HEIDI said...

Good luck to Jamison this year! I cannot believe he is driving! Yikes, stay off the sidewalks!

p.s. I'm offended by your language. hee hee.