Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Daycare sleep over...





So last night I had 2 of my daycare girls stay the night. They have been BEGGING everyday. So we went to Puerto Vallarta for dinner, then went shopping for matching nighties and Hannah Montana undies...... They slept in Nikki's bed (for a bit) Selah ended up in my bed, but Jordyn did great by herself in Nik's bed. They watched a movie (Bee Movie) and had popcorn before they drifted off. This morning we got up early and went to Starbucks to get hot cocoa and came home to make chocolate chip smiley pancakes. Aubrie did not want to stay over, but had breakfast with the girls.

4 comments:

Amy said...

You are a big spoiler! I want to go to your daycare! :)

Kristy said...

Oh great, Heidi is always telling me how great your daycare is and how great you run it...and now you are throwing in sleepovers...and chocolate chip pancakes!!! I bet the kids had so much fun though. That would be kind of fun, although I don't think I could ever talk Sandy into it.

Malissa said...

lol You are way to nice of a daycare provider!! I'm sure all the kids just love you!! I know I would if you made me chocolate chip smiley pancakes and bought me starbucks hot cocoa! YUM!! That would win my heart over in about 1 second!!

connie said...

Julie! You win the daycare provider of the year award!!!