Thursday, May 1, 2008

Matt's Senior Pictures...and Barker






So I went to take Matt's pictures at a little park by their house and thought it would be fun to take Barker (on a leash of course). So we are off in the distance and it looks like Barker is either choking or chewing vigorously on something, so of course I hurry over and as I'm hurrying he is chewing faster and looking at me out of the corner of his eye. He chewed through his leash that I had tied onto a tree. So he was free to roam in the woods, which really is his old stomping ground--he loved it and loved Matt petting him. Thanks Matt for being patient and I love your hair:)

4 comments:

HEIDI said...

Matt is such a cutie! He must get all the girls at school. I can't believe he is a senior!

Mom said...

Nice pics of Matt. Is Barker taking a dump??

Malissa said...

He is so handsome!! And Barker is pretty cute too!

Yummies by Kimmy said...

Matt's pics are so good. He takes good pics - he is handsome!