Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Mothers Day....




Nikki woke up and did the dishes for me and then made my fav, French Toast. Her and Anya had to leave on the noon train to Portland. I had a nice morning. The kids got me a tanning package (for Vegas) and an IOU for 2 Palm Trees. I have been wanting them for a while now. Jami has a friends dad who grows them, so I will probably pick from those. Chris went and got me a Mocha from Starbs and some beautiful Lily's from the Met. We have no pictures of me and the kids :(, but I got one of Grandma. Patty called and asked if Barker could come play with Bub and Max. So we of course have pictures of them. Hope you all had a Happy Mom's Day.

4 comments:

Amy said...

hey julie- sounds like a good day. i didn't get a pic with my kids either. what a bummer.

HEIDI said...

Sounds like you had a nice day of being pampered. Wish I was there to help celebrate with Mom and Grandma...

Mom said...

Hey Julie, Good picture of Grandma. BTW, it's Jack, not Max, and Barker is welcome here anytime. Bub and Jack had a great time playing with him. And he is sooo well-mannered. PAtty

Malissa said...

I'm happy Barker was nice to the little dogs!! Cute pic of grandma!! Happy mom's day!